Join our team
Junior Functional Consultant
Reports to: Chief Projects Officer
- Contractual annual bonuses.
- Professional and software-based training and personal development assistance.
- Medical cover.
Kinetic Technology Ltd, is a Kenyan based technology company established in 2007 focusing on Enterprise Software solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics business solutions suite. As part of our value addition offerings, we implement mobile and web-based solutions that integrate to our enterprise software.
Some of our client include Airline companies, major Government organizations, non-Governmental organizations, Fast Moving & Consumer Goods (FMCG) companies, Leading Universities, Manufacturers, Oil & Gas clients, Supply Chain and Logistics companies among others. Our clients have a presence across the East African region.
We are a progressive, and innovative Software Company and we pride ourselves in our ability to deliver solutions that meet current market needs and client expectations. To enable us to continue on this journey, we are keen on hiring to build our project team.
Below are the details on the open vacancy.
▪ As a member of the project team, you will be responsible for reviewing client business processes, and performing various business consulting tasks required for a successful ERP implementation.
▪ The core of this job is to work with customers to implement Microsoft Dynamics ERP and you will be responsible for providing business and application consultancy to clients throughout the implementation process.
▪ Ability to carry out ERP system presentations confidently and persuasively, highlighting the capabilities of the system.
▪ Defining and documenting ERP System requirements to be used in the implementation process.
▪ Identifying opportunities to improve the utilization of the solution and enhancing the value additions of our custom Microsoft Dynamics ERP.
▪ Coach the end users on efficient use of the solution and provide effective knowledge transfer.
▪ Work with internal project manager, development team and system architect to design and build quality software solutions.
▪ Will work with internal & customer teams to analyse, and document software solution requirements.
▪ Provide user support and ensure a good post deployment customer experience by identifying, communicating, and solving project related issues through liaising with the appropriate project team members or client-side stakeholders.
▪ This role will involve occasional long stay travel if the Client is not based in Nairobi, Kenya.
▪ 1 year to 2 years’ experience in implementing OR using Enterprise Resource Planning Accounting Software systems/equivalent accounting systems in an accounting role.
▪ Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel, Outlook/Email.
▪ Technical knowledge e.g., software development, web development, graphic design will be an added advantage.
Required Personal Attributes
▪ Must be a good communicator, both written and verbal communication.
▪ Critical, Creative and Analytical thinker, can deduce problems and design optimal solutions.
▪ Be a quick learner, have a curious mind and an ability to self-manage.
▪ Have a high level of personal standards, work ethic, dedication, integrity, motivation, organization.
▪ Ability to work with a team player and be emotionally well-balanced Professional Qualifications.
▪ A degree in an Accounting biased course e.g., BCOM.
▪ Minimum of B+ in K.C.S.E or equivalent grades in equivalent qualifications.
▪ ACCA or CPA certified.